During a consultation:
- The principles and philosophy of Ayurveda will be explained in general to you, otherwise you will not understand the diagnosis/prognosis
- Your unique constitution will be determined by Pulse, tongue and prakriti Pariksha- interview, observation, and review/clarification of the information provided in your Daily Lifestyle Information form.
How long is a consultation?
- About 1.5 hours to 2 hours
What happens after a consultation?
- After the session you will receive a treatment recommendation. This will clearly state the course of action needed including a food recommending what food items you may eat or avoid considering your current state. Each person will have an individually tailored program.
- At Astanga Ayurved Center herbal formulas are prepared for the individual. Astanga Ayurved does not have any ready-made formulations. Our Vaidya (Ayurveda Doctors) prepare customized formulas for the individual.
* Individual formulations are prepared for a client until they have accepted the treatment recommendation and have follow up scheduled. Also, please allow 30 to 45 min to prepare herbs. Generally, Herbs are made from 2 weeks to 4 weeks depending upon your recommendations by our Ayurveda Doctors. Organic herb formulations are specific to the client's needs. Prices vary according to formulation, number of formulas recommended, and shipping if necessary.
So glad you are here!